Whatever your IT Support need, we've got it covered!
At LIS we pride ourselves in providing a first class IT support service, driven by our dedicated friendly team of support professionals.
Whether you're a small business or larger company looking for IT support or telecoms in Essex, our range of managed IT services will cover your every need.
Feeling frustrated by IT?
LIS supports the networks and computer systems of small and medium sized businesses, charities, schools and local government. Based in Essex we use all the latest support tech so we can fix most problems before your users even knew there was an issue. Our customer service is second to none.
IT Support - Problem Solved!
Drowning in junk email?
Our managed antispam service is powered by Barracuda, the best in the business. We provide UK support for our spam and virus filter, free trial, simple free set up! Put us to the test.
We will solve your spam problem!
Managed antivirus protection based around the award winning Webroot range of products. Fast, reliable, effective antivirus with UK support from Lodge Information Services based in Essex.
Managed and monitored virus protection, tuned and supported by humans.
Peace of mind - it just works!
Welcome to LIS - A Managed IT Service Provider
First and foremost Lodge Information Services provides a quality IT support service to businesses in Essex, London and beyond. Founded in 1996 we are an established and experienced IT and Telecoms business, offering cost effective and efficient solutions to meet our clients' IT technology needs.
Recent Posts from our IT Support Team
- New aircraft opportunities amid aerospace industry woes have emerged from Vertical Aerospace. Michael Cervenka traces his interest in engineering back to his grandfather’s influence. “He was an organ builder and had me sorting out screws on his workshop floor when I was 18 months old,” he says. That interest literally took off. He is now […]Read More »
- You know we love a gadget! So here are some new Covid ready gadgets just for you. The world is being reshaped by Covid-19, and that includes the sphere of tech. The annual IFA Berlin tech fair is the biggest platform for new tech releases in Europe. This year it attempted to carry on as […]Read More »
- They’re not just irritating; they have a massive carbon footprint. Above all, more than 64 million pointless emails are sent in Britain every day. Along with clogging up our inboxes they are also damaging the environment. Stop! Don’t send that pointless email Don’t offer thanks or send a jokey message. If you do, you will […]Read More »
- Misconceptions Surrounding Digital Transformation Most people in the business sector are talking about digital transformation (DX). An example of this is Uber’s quick rise from a mere mobile phone app, putting a longstanding black cab industry at threat. Because of its simplicity and how effective it is, a lot of businesses are rethinking their models. […]Read More »
- Welcome to our guide on how to clean your laptop. Given how our hands are the easiest means of bringing germs and viruses into our homes, and how our tech is touched by us every day, it’s vital that we go about cleaning it properly. So, we’re going to show you how to clean your […]Read More »