Whatever your IT Support need, we've got it covered!
At LIS we pride ourselves in providing a first class IT support service, driven by our dedicated friendly team of support professionals.
Whether you're a small business or larger company looking for IT support or telecoms in Essex, our range of managed IT services will cover your every need.
Feeling frustrated by IT?
LIS supports the networks and computer systems of small and medium sized businesses, charities, schools and local government. Based in Essex we use all the latest support tech so we can fix most problems before your users even knew there was an issue. Our customer service is second to none.
IT Support - Problem Solved!
Drowning in junk email?
Our managed antispam service is powered by Barracuda, the best in the business. We provide UK support for our spam and virus filter, free trial, simple free set up! Put us to the test.
We will solve your spam problem!
Managed antivirus protection based around the award winning Webroot range of products. Fast, reliable, effective antivirus with UK support from Lodge Information Services based in Essex.
Managed and monitored virus protection, tuned and supported by humans.
Peace of mind - it just works!
Welcome to LIS - A Managed IT Service Provider
First and foremost Lodge Information Services provides a quality IT support service to businesses in Essex, London and beyond. Founded in 1996 we are an established and experienced IT and Telecoms business, offering cost effective and efficient solutions to meet our clients' IT technology needs.
Recent Posts from our IT Support Team
- Upgrading your software can cause issues Upgrading your software is a huge decision for any business. When an automatic update appears on your screen, should you press update? Recently, some of the big software companies have released updates that have caused issues. Here are four stories that were in the news recently. A Windows 10 […]Read More »
- Salesforce upgrade the Work.com platform The recent Salesforce upgrade has new tools that help workers stay productive from anywhere while also enabling safer in-person experiences. Salesforce has released a number of upgrades to its Work.com platform in an effort to help organizations grow. This will help businesses while returning to the office safely. Work.com is […]Read More »
- New Micro:Bit Mini Computer Upgrade The new BBC micro:bit ‘mini-computer upgrade’ is given to school children, with AI and machine learning support. It was launched in 2016 as part of the BBC ‘Make it Digital’ campaign. Four years later over five million have been used by schools and children around the world. The project is […]Read More »
- Facebook donates £1 million to help save a museum losing millions Facebook is donating £1 million to Bletchley Park. The UK centre for Allied code breaking during World War II that now operates as a museum. This museum is losing millions of pounds during the pandemic. Rory Cellen-Jones the BBC’s Technology Correspondent takes closer look […]Read More »
- Should ransomware payments be banned? The Government have been recently lobbied to ban ransomware payments. They have been asked to prohibit companies and individuals being able to pay ransom demands. Cyber criminals try to scam organisation with cyber-attacks using ransomware malware. The prohibition of ransom payments would cut the flow of income to attackers. As […]Read More »