Whatever your IT Support need, we've got it covered!
At LIS we pride ourselves in providing a first class IT support service, driven by our dedicated friendly team of support professionals.
Whether you're a small business or larger company looking for IT support or telecoms in Essex, our range of managed IT services will cover your every need.
Feeling frustrated by IT?
LIS supports the networks and computer systems of small and medium sized businesses, charities, schools and local government. Based in Essex we use all the latest support tech so we can fix most problems before your users even knew there was an issue. Our customer service is second to none.
IT Support - Problem Solved!
Drowning in junk email?
Our managed antispam service is powered by Barracuda, the best in the business. We provide UK support for our spam and virus filter, free trial, simple free set up! Put us to the test.
We will solve your spam problem!
Managed antivirus protection based around the award winning Webroot range of products. Fast, reliable, effective antivirus with UK support from Lodge Information Services based in Essex.
Managed and monitored virus protection, tuned and supported by humans.
Peace of mind - it just works!
Welcome to LIS - A Managed IT Service Provider
First and foremost Lodge Information Services provides a quality IT support service to businesses in Essex, London and beyond. Founded in 1996 we are an established and experienced IT and Telecoms business, offering cost effective and efficient solutions to meet our clients' IT technology needs.
Recent Posts from our IT Support Team
- Proactive IT providers can stabilize ever changing client demands, flexible working patterns and compliance issues. Not to mention sudden, disruptive changes to how we all work. Businesses require advanced solutions and strategic IT management. In these uncertain times our team have gone above and beyond to help our clients. We have implemented, maintained and secured […]Read More »
- Protect data from ransomware attacks to your systems. You have probably heard of computer malware, however have you heard of ransomware? It’s what criminals use to target the data in your business. Your system and data are crucial to your business. Don’t gamble with your security. Make sure your business is protected from the outside […]Read More »
- Unless you have been living on another planet, you have noticed that things have been a little… strange, lately. Covid has changed the way we do pretty much everything. Our Microsoft Teams advice guide will improve how you work. It looks as though it will be some time before things go back to the way […]Read More »
- Do you use Gmail? Now it’s simpler to customise it and change your settings, with the new quick access settings panel. Easy access with Gmail makes it easier for the end user to customise their personal email account. Click here to read the latest news. What’s changing Gmail are adding a quick settings menu that […]Read More »
- How to clean your smartphone safely? Does your new cleaning routine include your phone? Samsung has issued a warning to be careful how you clean yours, to avoid causing permanent damage. Take a look a at a recent article in the Daily Express https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1281468/Samsung-galaxy-phone-clean-warning-damage-risk For many of us, our mobile phones are stuck to our […]Read More »