Microsoft have announced a “pricing realignment” in October intended to “highlight the benefits of our pricing for a cloud-first world”. We think this means continuing the squeeze on those resisting the move to the cloud! Unfortunately we will see 10% increase in the price of Office and various on-premises editions. Get your upgrades in early!
Thousands of new start-ups are using crowdfunding to get going. Here’s a roundup of the best of last year.
LIS spends a lots of time helping startups get their IT strategy right (it is part of your IT support contract with LIS). If you need good honest advice on IT and your business, contact us.
If you’re thinking about changing your IT support partner, ask yourself these questions first:
- What are the costs and do they include unlimited support?
- Does data security come as part of the agreement or is it an add-on?
- Do they offer third party software support?
- Do they really understand my business?
- Will they monitor my network 24/7?
- Do they talk in jargon or in plain English?
- Can they save me time and money?
We pride ourselves on putting our customers’ needs first.
So if you’re looking for an IT support partner who can give you all the right answers give us a call.
The world has changed since Ray Tomlinson sent the very first email in 1971.
Today emails are a great way for hackers to access your important data and steal money from your business. Yes they’re targeting businesses of your size.
We can help stop them in their tracks. The first step is a comprehensive data security audit. Contact us to find out how to keep your incoming and outgoing emails safe from harm.